Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm actually doing it!!


So, for the past 3 days, I have actually stuck to my diet and I feel INCREDIBLE!  I am pretty much doing paleo, but not completely hardcore and still doing SOME dairy.  Two and a half weeks ago, while I was in Virginia Beach for my uncle's funeral, I sprained my ankle as we were leaving on Sunday.  I was only on crutches for a day (hey, mama's can't let a sprained ankle get in the way of taking care of their baby!).  It is finally getting better and I am getting a lot more movement out of it but still not sure that I want to take on CrossFit quite yet (what can I say, I'm scared!!!) I have to ease my way back into it.  Anyway, not a ton to update on.  I had lost like 8 pounds, but the week that I sprained my ankle was heck for me in the eating department because we were doing quick, freezer meals so hubby was able to come home and just throw it in the oven.  So, I've gained it all back.  But I will do this....slow and steady wins the race.  My parents have planned their next trip for the end of October so I'm trying really hard to stick to it so I can lose some weight for that and then also, we are trying to go to Kansas for Christmas and I don't want to look like a fatty.  Ultimately, I want people to look at me and say "She had a baby?!"  Haha, wishful thinking right?  Hubby and I have also made a conscious effort to start getting up earlier in the mornings, spending time in the word, and I am hopefully going to start using that as my workout time.  Anyway, love to you and yours!

Suzanne

2 comments :

countrymouse said...

Way to go, Suzanne!!! It's so hard to be disciplined with a family to care for, but I know you can do it! :)

Cheramie

Suzanne said...

It is incredibly hard and I only have 1 child! Lol...but when the time comes for a second baby, I want to make sure the pregnancy is completely different than my pregnancy with Camden was...soooo...that being said, I have to get thia weight off now. Thank you for the encouragement!

Post a Comment