So, I didn't do bad at all during the fellowship time. I had a few strawberries, chunks of pineapple, and a few slices of apples and water to drink. Hubby and I were doing really well about making a habit of eating together on Wednesdays since I had to come over that way anyway for church and praise team practice but the last month or so we haven't been doing very well, so since I was already in the area because of the Bible study, we decided to do lunch. He let me pick and we went to The Plantation House in Washington and I had the BBQ Plantation burger...holy cow it was good....hamburger with bbq sauce and grilled onions and mushrooms....YUM-O! And I had unsweet tea with sweet-n-low and a few sweet potato fries. Bad, bad, bad....but then supper time came and I have an extremely hard time eating healthy at church, mainly because when a group cooks you have to eat that particular food. I guess I could start eating before I come or making my meal ahead of time and bringing it with me. They had fried chicken, cole slaw, and potato salad and then I had a piece of german chocolate cake.....OH MY GOODNESS!!! Soooo bad!!! And, to top it all off......I DIDN'T WORK OUT!!!!!!!!! So not only was yesterday my cheat day, it was my rest day too! Grrrr.....
But, day 3 (Today!) I am back at it! I had my coffee this morning and made bacon and eggs (no toast) and I just got done working out. I did 3 rounds for time of: walk/run 1/4 mile and 50 air squats. I am proud to say that I ran more than I walked but I feel soooo incredibly fat when I run on a treadmill...well run in general. First of all, I am NOT a runner by any means and all this extra weight just kinda flaps in the wind....ick. But I completed the workout in 21:50 and thought I might pass out or throw up.......and it was glorious!!!
Happy Thursday y'all!
-Suzanne-
0 comments :
Post a Comment