Suzanne
Monday, September 24, 2012
Guinea Pig
I am trying something new to jump start my metabolism and weight loss. I found this page: Three Day Military Diet while browsing Pinterest. I bought all of the stuff that I needed on Friday and today is my first day. So Day 1 you eat 1/2 grapefruit (grapefruit isn't in season right now so I bought a jar of the Del Monte red grapefruit in light syrup and rinsed it a couple of times and ate that.), with 1 piece of toast ( I had 1/2 of a sandwhich round) smeared with 1 TBS of peanut butter and then I ate the other 1 TBS of off the spoon. :) And I found a purple acai and blueberry green tea and I had a cup of that this morning. I am feeling pretty good. I think I may need to find a different tea to drink because there isn't much caffeine in green tea. This diet also has a facebook page and I was reading some tips on how to succeed on this and it says to take your body weight and divide it in half and try to consume that many ounces of water a day....yeah, that's a lot of water. But I'm gonna try it! I will just be visiting the ladies room all day! I have already drank 30 oz. of water this morning. Here's to something new! I will keep y'all posted on my progress but I am not weighing again until the beginning of day 4 when the diet is complete. I can't believe I'm doing this for all the world all 5 of you that read my blog to see but you have to start somewhere right? These are my before pictures and I never want to go back to looking like this again. I am learning to love myself no matter what I look like but it's extremely hard when you find so many imperfections. Will you keep me accountable and just check up on me to see how I'm doing? I would appreciate it! Thanks for reading!
Suzanne
Suzanne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



0 comments :
Post a Comment