Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Update Schmupdate!!!

I really don't have anything to update about but it has been a hot minute since I've written a blog post!  We are home now from Kansas, where I, if I do say so myself, had a blast!!!  Our trip was extended an extra day and a half due to snow (Thanks, God!!).  But the day we were supposed to leave, Thomas got hit with some awful stomach bug so he was up and down on the plane....:/  Then, as soon as we landed in Raleigh, Camden projectile vomited all over me, the seat, himself, and a little on daddy.  Then I started dry heaving because of the horrid smell.  We thought it was just where his bottle got jostled up in his tum-tum, but then when we got home, the next 2 days he was still throwing up.  Now he has a snotty nose and lingering cough that causes him to gag and throw up.  Oy vey!!!!  Thomas still isn't back 100% but he is making it.  Now we think he has a sinus infection and then Thursday/Friday I had the awful stomach bug!!!!  Bleck!  Sickness, get outta  my house!!!!

Working out was fabulous over vacation, however, eating was not.  I think I gained like 5-7 lbs but thanks to the stomach bug, I am back down within 2 lbs of my lowest!  LOL!  Someone on My Fitness Pal commented on my weight loss with, "I am one stomach flu away from my goal weight!"  Hilarious!  Hey, a loss is a loss folks!!  I will take what I can get, although not exactly how I had it planned!!

I am doing well with the working out and eating at home and am back to counting calories to see if it will actually work for me.  So, if you have My Fitness Pal, add me!!  Suzanne_Cere  I will take all the accountability I can get!!!  Feel free to rip me a new one if you so please!  :)

I wore my fancy shmancy heart rate monitor (Polar FT7) while I was doing CrossFit and was amazed at the calorie burn!!!  I don't think I burned less than 500 calories with every workout....fast forward to coming home, while doing CrossFit at home, I am only burning about 300ish.....:/ Bummer!!!  Working out at a box has its advantages and I soooooo wish I had the opportunity to do so!!!

So, I did not make any New Year's Resolutions this year, because I always fail miserably!!  Speaking of failing miserably, I didn't make my weight for the DietBet Holiday Weight Loss Challenge.  Apparently money doesn't motivate me like I thought it would!!!  Onto bigger and better things!!!  This weight will come off!  It didn't get there over night and it isn't going to come off overnight!!  As Dolvett from Biggest Loser says, "Hard Work!  Dedication!"

Peace y'all!

Suzanne

0 comments :

Post a Comment