Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just for fun!

I took my measurements on November 28, 2012 and decided that, just for fun, (yeah I lead a boring life if taking my measurements is fun!!!) I would retake them.  My hips, bust, and waist haven't changed (this will probably be the last place I lose), but I have lost a total of 7.25 inches from my neck, biceps, thighs, and calves!!  I will take it!!!  :)

I am getting slightly discouraged at my calorie burn differences from working out at a "box" (Crossfit gym) and working out at home.  I burned about double the calories when I was working out at PFC than I am working out at home and it is extremely frustrating!!!  Guess I just need to up my game and start doing two-a-days to make up for the difference!

Hope y'all are having a fabulous day!!  Happy Wednesday!

Suzanne

0 comments :

Post a Comment