Hey ya'll! I haven't posted in a while and for all 5 of my readers, I apologize! Life has been busy with a 9 1/2 month old that I can barely take my eyes off of or he is climbing on something about to get hurt! (But I wouldn't have it any other way!) He is my little explorer!!
I have been using My Fitness Pal "religiously" for 25 days and I am loving it! It really makes me more aware of what I am eating and how many calories certain foods are. I currently weigh 197.8 (eeeek)....I can't believe I just posted that for all the world to see ,but to be honest, I am pretty dang proud of it! I weighed like 235-240 when I delivered my crazy bundle of joy, so I think that is quite a loss! Since I have really been keeping track though, I am only down 19.2 lbs (so stinkin' close to the 20 lb. mark) and 1.8 lbs to my first goal (buy a new book or cookbook). So, if y'all aren't tracking calories, I suggest you try! It works! And if you need the extra accountability, add me--Suzanne_Cere. I have also strated using an app called WaterLogged that allows me to set a goal for the day of how many ounces of water I should drank and then I can put it in and it keeps track of it and gives you a little "Successful" message when you've reached your goal! I love all the cool apps they are coming out with!!
5K training is fully underway in the Hamilton household. Thomas and I are about to finish our 2nd week up (as long as our treadmill doesn't poop out on us). And we have several people who are willing to run with us in some 5Ks once we get there!! We have also been looking into some half marathons! Eeeekkk!!! (I have to get through this 5k stuff first!!) The only issues I have been having are with my right leg. My shin, calf, knee, and sometimes my ankle have been bothering me. I have been stretching properly. I have the correct running shoes for my feet. So I think the next step is going to be investing in some compression socks/sleeves to help with the shin/calf pain. I really want to complete this and succeed at it! (I don't think I have ever completed anything in my life!!!)
I hope y'all are continuing to plug away at any New Year's resolutions you've made. I didn't make any, on purpose....read above....I usually give up about half way through!
Happy Saturday! Stay warm!
Suzanne
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment