It is funny how yesterday's post was so upbeat and I was feeling good and now today I am having such a down day....I think I might have some sort of seasonal depression when it is overcast and dreary in the fall/winter. Then I got to looking at pictures of me back in 2009 when I was at my lowest weight and was loving life. A LOT has changed since then!! I am struggling to love myself no matter what weight I am at and also finding that the weight isn't coming off nearly as quick as it did 3-4 years ago.
I attempted Week 2 Day 2 of Couch to 5K and did awful!! A) I stopped about 27 times to stretch out my right calf and B) I didn't even finish. So I will definitely at least be repeating that day, if not the entire week. My right leg has been bothering me when I am jogging, but only when I am jogging. I don't know if I just need to push through it or if there is something I can do to make it stop while I am jogging. Any advice would be amazing! I hope y'all are having a better Wednesday than I am!
-Suzanne-
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
You can do this! We all have a blah day. Start again tomorrow!
I ended up doing another workout tonight because I felt so awful about C25K. I did 1 round for time of 30 bridges, 30 push press with 10 lb dumbbells, 30 step-ups (like box jumps but I'm not that good yet!!), 30 4 count flutter kicks, 30 10 lb. kettlebell swings, 30 good mornings with just the bar (12 lbs.), 30 mountain climbers, 30 jumping jacks, 30 tricep dips, 30 dumbbell rows (10 lbs.), and 30 push-ups--I did 20 girl push-ups on the floor and then did the last 10 on the wall. I completed it in 14:18 and haven't felt like I was going to puke in a LOOOONNNGGGG time! But it felt sooo good!
Post a Comment