After awful food choices yesterday AND not working out I am back at it today. I just finished Day 2 Week 2 of Couch to 5K and again, felt awful. I stopped at 14:30 and sat on the couch sobbing uncontrollably because my leg was hurting so bad and I just wanted to quit and throw in the towel. My husband consoled me and allowed me to sob on his shoulder and during that time I am pretty sure my baby boy said "Ma-ma" or is trying really really hard to get it out!!! That warmed my heart, I sucked it up, and I got back on the treadmill and finished it out. I want to BE a runner. I want to ENJOY running! I know that some days I am going to be in pain and I need to change my mentality and not be such a wuss when the going gets tough and just suck it up and deal. I have to do this for me, for my husband and my son, and for my immediate family. It seems like the bad days these days are outweighing the good ones and I want that to change but I know that I am the only one that can control it and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that I have good days!! Thanks for reading y'all! Feel free to comment!
-Suzanne-
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment