Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Keepin' on!

Hey y'all!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  Been busy and have been limiting my computer time to get stuff done around the house.  I am still sticking with my lifestlye change and am making terrific progress.  I am now down 11.2 lbs total and am feeling fabulous!  I have been doing the Couch to 5K program and will be doing Week 2, Day 2 tomorrow and I am also doing the 30 Day at Home Crossfit Challenge.  I am pretty much using it as a guide but I feel that I am a little more advanced with some of the exercises so I add some to it and change it up just a smidge.  Overall I think I am doing pretty good with it and am so proud of myself for sticking with it this long!!  I love seeing the scale move in the right direction and that is what keeps me motivated!  Thanks for reading y'all!  Have a good week!

-Suzanne-

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh cool. I have to check those routines out. I am doing my own combo of crossfit as well.

Post a Comment