I so feel like a beached whale today. Several days of not working out and bad food choices and the result I get is feeling like a fat cow!!! Thanksgiving binging ended up being more than just Thanksgiving, but I'm back on it now. I have done well the last 2 days. I haven't weighed myself because quite frankly, I am afraid of what the number is. I have decided to stop counting calories on My Fitness Pal because I am becoming entirely too obsessed with it and feel like if I have the calories for it, then I can still eat crap. So I am back to paleo and am feeling so much better already. I will weigh, probably on Friday. Do any of you have problems with obsessive weighing? Like, I will weigh every day, multiple times a day because I feel like if I don't I will get too off track. I weigh after using the restroom in the morning and then pretty much everytime after I use the restroom until I eat breakfast to see if I am any lower. I wish I wasn't so worried about a number on a scale and just was worried about feeling good and being comfortable with myself, but I guess I'm just not wired that way. I am not doing so great on the Slimmer by December challenge that the fit camp that I am a part of is doing...in fact, I am sucking it up!!! Anyway, just wanted to do a short blurb. If we all get a head start on our "New Years' Resolutions", think about how much further along we will be than everyone else!! Keep on keepin' on!!
Suzanne
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
1 comments :
I am scale obsessed too. So frustrating.
Post a Comment