Monday, December 3, 2012

A Journey in Pictures

Join me on this journey through pictures as I remind myself where I was at my heaviest, where I was when I was happy, and how I CAN get back there with a lot of hard work and dedication!

June 14, 2008 at my heaviest of 215.  This is when I knew I needed to do something and make a change.
September 28, 2008

November 8, 2008

 January 16, 2009

April 24, 2009

June 26, 2009

September 5, 2009--165ish.  This is the lowest that I got until life got in the way.  I HAD to fit in this dress for my best friend's wedding.  I did it and then sort of lost motivation.  I sure did look good that day though!

February 16, 2010--I was so skinny!  I KNOW I can get back there.  I look at these pictures as motivation and remind myself that I did it once and I CAN do it again!

This was the weekend before I gave birth.  I think I weighed around 235 (Eeeekkk!).

And FINALLY, here I am today with my sweet baby boy.  Weighing in at about 206 (minus the baby!  Hehe!!)

We can do this y'all!  I am hoping to get back to where I was, but have to take it 1 day at a time, and not beat myself up over it.  I had a baby for goodness sake!  I got this!  :)

-Suzanne-




0 comments :

Post a Comment