I feel like I am up and down, up and down. I want to put my foot down and lose this weight for good but I'm still holding on to something, but I don't know what it is. I know what to do, and I know how to do it, but I'm still falling back into the trap.
I need support from others but I know I only need to do this for myself and my family, but I feel like I'm only successful when I have that support. Will you follow me on this journey and support me in my efforts?
I want to do this. I want to be successful. I want to be motivating and motivated. I want to inspire and be inspired.....but I need YOUR help!
I can't have anymore excuses. I need to make my mind up and do it and stop the whining and complaining, because I am the only one that can change this.
For my sanity, I need to set small, realistic goals that are achievable, instead of saying I want to lose x amount of weight overall or be in a size x.
Please help me on my journey to become a better mother, wife, daughter, and sister to my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
5 comments :
I'm literally right here with you! I can honestly say that WE can do this!!!! I went to the gym last night for the first time in 8 months!
Also, I bought a book called "Made to Crave" want to read it together?
I do believe I own that book. And also "Fit for a King". Sounds like a plan to me.
I have a couple more weeks of a study I'm currently doing so can we start then?
That sounds great!
Post a Comment