Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Goals

First of all, I can't believe it is already December!!!  13 days until I get to go to Kansas for Christmas and spend a fantastic 2 weeks with my mom, dad, and brother.  It has been a long time since we've all been together for Christmas and I am so stinkin' excited!!!

Secondly, are my December goals.  Currently, I am doing a plank and squat challenge and also I entered a contest on DietBet called Holiday Weight Loss Challenge that all I have to do is lose 4% of my weight and everyone that does gets to split the pot! The pot as of right now, is up to $5000!  I am so excited!  If I do lose my 4%,  I will finally be in ONEDERLAND!!!  Woohoo!!!

I have also stumbled across Crossfit Mamas that I am absolutely LOVING and it is really challenging me and, I know, making me stronger.  My workout tonight was ridiculous and I had to stop a few times because I thought I might throw up!  I had to do "Tabata Fight Gone Bad".  You do 8 intervals of 4 different exercises with 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest.  By round 6 I was about done but kept going.  I had to take a longer break than 10 seconds on a few of the workouts but I completed it!  My goal for December is to do CrossFit everyday and keep up with my plank and squat challenges.

I think I can, I think I can!  Wait, what am I talking about?!  I KNOW I can!!!



 

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Cool! Thanks for the Crossfit Mamas link! I need a cross training activity for my 1/2 training. Love it! Good luck on the DietBet. I am in it too.

Suzanne said...

Thank you! All the best of luck to you as well! We can do it! I have found so much inspiration in CrossFit Mamas. I am finding that I can do things that I never thought possible. Today's workout is an example of that! Holy Cow!! Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment