Saturday, March 9, 2013

Struggles


I am going to be completely honest in this post.  I am struggling.  I feel like I have several people looking up to me as such an inspiration and I am struggling.  I don't want to work out, I don't want to eat healthy, but at the same time, I don't want to be fat for the rest of my life either.  I think this is in part from feeling icky the past 2 days and pretty much eating whatever I want the past two days as well.  I don't want to fall off the wagon, but I know I am struggling.  I need to clean up my diet.  I need to work out because I know it will make me feel better.....but I just don't want to!  Where has my motivation gone all of a sudden?  I guess this is the time to just suck it up and deal!!!

I have goals to meet and I know that I can't meet them by sitting on the couch and sulking in my sickness.  Sometimes I wish I lived closer to the people that I could work out with or that I could afford a gym membership, but at this point in my life, I would rather stay at home with my son and not be able to afford to go to a gym.  Accountability is key and that is something that I don't feel that I have a lot of but I know that is what I thrive on.  

Anyway, time to pick myself up and dust myself off.  I can do this!!!  I will do this!!!

post signature

5 comments :

Emily @ Running Like A Mother said...

You can totally do this, Suzanne! Everyone has low days... move past it & get back on track. You have a lot of people rooting for you!

-- Emily @ runninglikeamother.com

Melissa said...

We all struggle, you are not alone! You CAN do this! :)

Melanie said...

We all struggle. I think with each day that passes getting up and moving gets a little harder! But all it takes is 3 consec. days to get you back in the rotation! You can do it and never give up on yourself!! :)

Suzanne said...

Thanks Emily for the encouragement!

Suzanne said...

I don't know why it gets harder, but it does. You would think it would get easier! I got up and attempted week 4 day 3 of couch to 5k and only made it halfway before my lungs felt like they were going to explode. I have this hacking cough that I have had since Friday morning and can't seem to get rid of. I completed the time but didn't run when I was supposed to. At least I did SOMETHING!

Post a Comment