
I started writing this post yesterday and today ended up being a completely different feeling so I started the post over. I started week 4 of Couch to 5K and beasted the first day, however, when running tonight for day 2 I struggled.....a lot. I had to stop several times to stretch out my calves and hip flexors and actually ended up not being able to run all of one of the 3 minute runs, but then ended up running all of the next 5 minute run....it is all such a mental struggle!! I pushed through the pain tonight, by seriously praying that God would take the pain out of my legs. I continued staring at my Weight Loss Goal Milestone sheet and looking at my ultimate goal weight. In fact, I actually bit the skin on my pointer fingers to make the pain go somewhere else so I would take my mind off of how badly my calves and shins were hurting....call me weird, but it worked and I pushed through and finished the last 5 minute jog!!!
I may have mentioned before but this summer is going to be full of lots of time spent at the beach and by the pool and beast mode is now in session!!! I HAVE to get this flab under control....it would be nice that my second summer after having a baby, I could actually get in a two-piece and feel comfortable in it! That is my goal, but I have a long way to go!!!
For those of you that are doing either (or both) of the March challenges, how's it going? I will be honest. I haven't worked a lot on my No Scale Challenge measurements (tricep dips, push-ups, etc). But I have still been working out. I am also really enjoying the Lean Legs challenge!
Hope y'all have a happy Friday tomorrow!!

0 comments :
Post a Comment