I just can't seem to get with the program. I lost my motivation way back when and have NO idea how to get
it back or why I seem to be ok at this weight (even though I hate myself right now). I don't feel like I've had that "aha moment" again. But I am trying so very hard to get off my butt and DO. No trying....just doing!!!
So I have created this:
A weight loss goal list for every 15 lbs lost and a "Lbs to lose" and "Lbs lost" jar with the rocks you put in the bottom of beta fish bowls....they're purple....my favorite color! :) So I am trying! Yesterday I did 4 rounds for time of: 15 kettlebell swings with a 10 lb kettlebell, 30 sit-ups (oh how I loathe you!!), 45 jumping jacks, 30 push press with just the bar (12 lbs.), and 15 standing knees to elbows. I completed all 4 rounds in 19 minutes and 10 seconds. I want to continue to do CrossFit because I know that it works. Why do you ask? Because I've done it before and I know several people and their before and after while doing CrossFit and adopting a somewhat paleo lifestyle. And I know it works for ME! I attempted the counting calories but I feel like if I want to be successful I need to make this as "easy" as possible for myself and counting calories was not it for me. I took the week off that my parents were here (Oct. 13-21) and didn't do a single workout or count a single calorie...lol...I gained about 2-3 lbs back but I was on vacation! So now I'm back to it.....yet again. I get so frustrated with myself with all the starting and stopping and I'm just tired of it! My goal is to at least have completed my first 15 lb goal by Christmas time. I think I can, I think I can!!! It has been a while since I updated so I thought I'd let all 5 of you know I'm still alive! :) Hope y'all have a happy weekend!
-Suzanne-

4 comments :
Girl, I'm in the same boat. I ran a half a month ago, and I've had zero motivation since. I love your bowls! I did the same thing with plastic wineglasses, but I didn't make them pretty like yours.
But you're back! That is what is important!
Thanks for joining ladies! I am trying but it is soooo dang hard! Brandi, I would love to be a runner! I am thinking about trying to do the Couch to 5K program on my off days from CrossFit! We can do this!!!
I just made a post like this today! lol funny how we lack motivation this time of year. I love the bowl idea as well as rewarding yourself for each goal. I need to try that maybe it will help me reach mine faster! Good luck. I look forward to reading more.
Post a Comment