Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's been a while!!!

Howdy y'all!  It has been a while hasn't it?!  I just realized I haven't posted in over two months!!  Holy cow!!  Life has been busy as always!  Little man is growing like crazy and learning new things everyday!  To catch you up on what's going on in my life, I am going back to school starting next week!  I am getting my prerequisites done to hopefully get into nursing school and become and RN like I've wanted to do for years, but took the scenic route in life instead!  Due to my school schedule, Camden and I flew out to Kansas to visit my family on July 16th through the 29th.  We had a fabulous time and hated to come home, but while I was away, hubby remodeled our bathroom and finished up the painting and wood laminate flooring in the living room!  It was a welcomed surprise and it looks so good!!

Hubby and I celebrated 7 years of marriage yesterday!  It hasn't been easy, but it's been worth it!!  We went out Friday night for dinner and a movie and a good friend of ours watched Camden for us.  We enjoyed our time together without little man, but I sure missed him while we were away for a few hours!!!  Can't imagine life without that little stinker!  :)

While I was in Kansas back in December my mom did a body fat analysis on me and I believe I shared those numbers with y'all then because I was astonished at how unhealthy those numbers were, but to recap, here they are again:

Tuesday December 18, 2012
Weight: 203.2
BMI: 32.8
Body Fat Percentage: 49.2
Muscle: 22.1
Visceral Fat: 8
Age: 54
RMI: 1633

Monday July 29, 2013
Weight: 182.2
BMI: 29.4
Body Fat Percentage: 44.2
Muscle: 24.3
Visceral Fat: 7
Age: 48
RMI: 1543

I was somewhat pleased with these numbers (mainly the fact that the bad ones are going down and the good one (muscle) is going up!!!  I still have a really long way to go to be where I want to be but I'm glad that I'm getting there and will eventually be at goal.

Because of my  RMI changing, I also changed my calorie intake in My Fitness Pal.  I have been in a funk y'all and am lacking motivation horribly.  Getting the house cleaned and in order is one thing, and I am doing very well at that, but working out isn't going so hot and eating is even worse.  I don't really know what exactly is going on but I need to get out of this slump I am in!  It's killing me!  

What do you do to motivate you?  How often do you change up your exercise routine or eating plan?  I want to know what works for you!

post signature

0 comments :

Post a Comment