Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ramblings

I have been horrible about posting.  Camden is walking now (HOLY COW!!) and I can't leave him alone for 10 seconds, let alone long enough to write a post.  Plus, he likes to bang on the keyboard and make my laptop do all kinds of crazy stuff when he sees I'm on it.  I can't believe how much this little stinker has grown!! 

(as a side not, yes, I fixed his seatbelt--didn't realize it was down as far as it was, and no, I don't drive around with him like that!)

Last Monday I started the cleanse phase of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.  It has been going pretty well.  Thomas and I were out of town with baby boy yesterday and we came upon a new sushi restaurant that we had not tried yet, so since I had been craving sushi for WEEKS now, we decided to stop.  It was amazing!  Then we discovered a gelato place....and yes, I had gelato.  But not even 20 minutes later, my stomach revolted.  Won't be doing that again!!  I weighed in at 182.6 at the start of my challenge and this morning (started Day 6) I am at 179.6.  I'd say it's going pretty well!  I am absolutely loving the energy that I have and how good, clean food makes me feel!  Not sure why I haven't been eating like this all along!  And, Spark, oh.my.goodness!  It is AMAZING!!!  I just might have to convince hubby to let me continue buying that once I stop.  I haven't even missed coffee!!  And from an EVERY.DAY coffee drinker, that says a lot.  

Well I hope y'all are having a great weekend!  I will leave you with another picture!  I was having a skinny day and felt the need to document it!  :)


post signature

0 comments :

Post a Comment