I can't believe March is already over and April is here. I am putting the final touches on planning my baby boy's FIRST birthday party!!! I can't believe he is going to be 1 year old next week! Saying this year has flown by is a complete understatement! I will have a post with lots and lots of pictures after his party next Saturday. I am having SOOOO much fun planning this party!!!
We took a few kids from our youth group over to Tennessee to Johnson University while they were on Spring Break. We left after church on Easter Sunday....with an almost 1 year old.....it is an 8 hour drive there. I think it was probably closer to 10 hours because of all the times we had to stop. My son actually slept most of the time.....his daddy on the other hand (my husband) has a bladder the size of a pea and we stopped, and stopped, and stopped some more. It was the same way on the way home but I think we were all so ready to be home that the trip seemed to take FOR.EV.ER!!!! Here are a few pictures from the few days we were there.
This first picture was at a rest stop on the way to Tennessee.....he was such a good little travel buddy!!
Lovely family portrait at Calhoun's in Knoxville. It was a really good Tennessee BBQ restaurant (except I got a cheeseburger). But hubby let me taste his BBQ...delish!!!
Of course on youth trips, you have to have a little fun! We weren't too far from Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg so we did a little shopping at the Tanger Outlets in Pigeon Forge and Camden just HAD to have these sunglasses. He seriously threw a fit when we took them off of him in the store that I actually paid for the clothes we got and put the sunglasses back and had to go back in the store and buy them! Spoiled rotten!!!
"Okay mom, I'm ready to go!!!" Love my little stink pot! He brings me so much joy and laughter!
No Scale Challenge
Sorry I am a little late posting my update from the No Scale Challenge. This mama has been busy! Due to me being a big idiot over Easter and the trip to Tennessee, I actually gained weight. I still lost overall from March 1 until now, but definitely not like I wanted to. It is so hard for me to eat healthy when I am traveling and was in a car more than I was actually at the destination. LOL....plus I felt very rushed in getting things together and didn't feel prepared at all. Excuses, excuses, I know....but you better believe that as soon as we got back from Tennessee, I was right back on the wagon the very next day! This chick don't play!!! So, for the results so far....
One Mile Time--12:20 (15:53)
Plank time--2:35 (1:47)
Crunches in 1 minute--55 (52)
Push-ups in 1 minute--40 on knees (37 on knees)
Burpees (OH HOW I LOATHE YOU!!!!)--12 (13)
Tricep Dips in 1 minutes--45 (41)
Weight--188.4 (190.4)
Purple italics are from March 1st.
Overall I didn't really lose many inches....in fact in some areas I gained. I have been doing ChaLean Extreme and really increasing my weight lifting so that could be why. Good news though is that my 16's are falling off of me and I am pretty much in a solid 14...woohoo! I could probably get rid of my XL tops but since the "baggy" look is in I am keeping them until they look too sloppy! So I would think it is safe to say I am in a solid L. I lost 2 lbs total, but before I left for my trip I weighed and had gotten as low as 186.6. I will get there! Once I get my eating 100% back under control and as long as I don't slip up too bad I am anxious to see how I do this month! Self control and willpower!!! I got this!!!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and enjoy that spring has finally come! (At least here in North Carolina it has!!)





2 comments :
You are a beast!!! Your plank time is incredible. :) I am going to do the no scale challenge again in May. Going to clean eat like it's my job and try to get into the 170s by June 1! You're doing great!!!
Nice pictures. I try to do the no-scale challenge myself. The number on scale can be pretty frustrating sometimes and discourage me.
-Honeybee
http;//herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com
Post a Comment